Sunday, October 14, 2007

15 minutes

Back in May I was approached via Etsy by a lovely woman called Camille who is the Crafts Editor at HGTV.com to write a “how-to” article for them as part of a Christmas craft series. Being a Brit I had no idea what HGTV even was, but thanks to both Camille and some American friends I’ve since been enlightened!

I submitted my piece (about my lego cufflinks) at the end of May and a couple of weeks ago Camille e-mailed me to let me know where it’s going to be living, so now I can share:

Numpty does HGTV!

4 comments:

Laura said...

hey Numpty!
I have just found your blog through uk etsy sellers. I joined etsy a couple of weeks ago and am just finding my feet bloggin too!
Congratulations on your HGTV gig! and I love your soltair cuff links too :)
How does the etsy blog ring thing work, as I said i'm new to all this so sorry if i sound a bit thick!

Jen said...

Hi Laura, thanks!

The blog ring thing is pretty straight forward, and I see you're already a member so that's your first and main step all taken care of! It's just a way for us UK Etsy people who have blogs to be able to find each other, comment on posts and help to spread the word about the UK Etsy bunch, really! I use it to surf the other UK Etsy blogs to see what's out there, what's new and so on.

(And I'll drop you a comment on your blog so you'll definitely get this)

:)

Laura said...

Thanks for getting back to me, and that's cool, I understand now!

Jen said...

Excellent. Glad to be of help!

:)