Yes, yes. We all know what I'm about to say here - something to the effect of "My name is Jen and I am an absolutely HORRIFIC blogger". I am, and I'm trying, but seriously people, there are not enough hours in the day.
I've been tagged, twice, for a meme though, and who can resist a good meme? Exactly.
Brought to you by Joan (who I'd love to link to, but can't because her profile isn't public and I can't find her blog, gah! Joan, if you ever read this, let me know where your blog is!), and the lovely Nutty Knitter.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes!
1. I'm a Jenny, NOT a Jennifer. These days though, I'm known to most as just Jen.
2. I struggle to drive a car with an automatic transmission. I need gears!
3. I adore the musical Grease and I've seen it on stage four times so far.
4. I like getting my ears pierced and have seven holes in them - three in each lobe and one cartilage of my right ear.
5. I cannot stand tea. I don't even like the smell of it. Yuck!
6. As I've mentioned before, I'm terribly accident-prone. Back in February this year I wound up with a suspected broken wrist and the joy of wearing a splint for three weeks...because I fell over the door of the dishwasher. (You could also say I do a good job of living up to the name of my shop!)
7. I LOVE Halloween. Last year I wore glittery bat wings to work. The year before I was a devil.
Okay, I’m tagging:The lovely Deb (aka TheDevilsWallPaper AND Champignons)
Steven's Happy Accidents
And last but not least, FeltMeUpDesigns
Phew! Never before has the UKESWB blog ring come in so handy!